BECOME A PART OF OUR TEAM
We are always willing to talk to anyone who shares the same values and beliefs as us and isn’t afraid of hard work.
Please read the detailed information below. If you meet our requirements and everything sounds good, click the button at the end to complete our employee application.
Warning: The application is intentionally long! We only want to speak with serious individuals.
Thanks for understanding.
“For even when we were with you, we would give you this command: If anyone is not willing to work, let him not eat. For we hear that some among you walk in idleness, not busy at work, but busybodies. Now, such persons, we command and encourage in the Lord Jesus Christ to do their work quietly and to earn their own living.”
-2 Thessalonians 3:10-12
Our company is growing and we are looking for incredible, driven individuals to join our team. We are industry leaders and we want you to be part of our journey. Please apply online today and someone from our office will reach out to you to schedule an interview.
Lawn Care Crew Member
Responsible for efficiently producing quality lawn care service that meets or exceeds the expectations of clients and management. Reports to the Lawn Care Crew Leader.
- Valid Florida driver’s license
- Clean driving record
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screening
Must Have The Ability To:
- Follow company rules and embrace the company’s mission
- Follow directions and work within a team
- Work long hours in all types of weather conditions
- Learn safe operation procedures for lawn and landscape equipment
Preference Given To Those Who:
- Are seeking a long-term professional career with the opportunity for growth
- 30 days
- Must meet or exceed all expectations and receive a satisfactory performance evaluation
- Workers’ compensation coverage
- Unemployment benefits during lay-off periods
- Paid holiday, vacation and sick leave
- Regular employee appreciation events
- Continued education courses
- Extensive skills-management training
- Company-paid event attendance (ex.: The Green Industry + Equipment Expo)
Must Be Able To:
- Push/pull various equipment and carry a backpack blower on back
- Walk an average of 2-10 miles per day
- Utilize various mowers and equipment
- Lift branches and limbs
- Lift/carry an average of 50 pounds
Environmental Conditions Include:
- Exposure to outside weather conditions
- Exposure to moving mechanical parts
- Occasional exposure to chemicals, extreme cold or wind, extreme heat, etc.
- Exposure to moderate to loud noise levels
Core Job Duties:
- Own your project
- Prepare trucks for the day
- Perform lawn maintenance on residential and commercial properties
- Perform landscape maintenance
- Perform equipment maintenance
- Support company projects
- Attend all company meetings and events
- Participate in company seasonal change projects
- Perform other services as needed